Watch this short video below to learn more about my online group coaching with Cyrus Khambatta, PhD in nutritional biochemistry.
If you’re interested in applying a low-fat, plant-based whole-foods diet to reverse insulin resistance, gain energy, lose weight, and reduce your dependence on medication, then participating in a coaching program is the fastest and most effective way to make the transition.
My coaching programs provide you with the education, motivation, and guidance that you need to make long-term and sustainable changes to your diet. My goal is to show you exactly how to master diabetes once and for all in the same way that many of my current and previous clients have already done.
My coaching programs cover the fundamental aspects of a low-fat, plant-based whole-foods lifestyle, and go into detail about the following topics:
- How to integrate a low-fat, plant-based lifestyle into your daily life
- How to lose weight while eating more food
- How to structure an exercise regimen for optimal insulin sensitivity
- How to control blood glucose before, during, and after exercise
- How to effectively communicate with your doctor
- How to adjust basal and bolus insulin use
- How to reduce or eliminate oral medication
- How to actually read nutrition facts labels
- Which packaged foods are safe to eat
- How to navigate social situations like a pro
- How to grocery shop like a champ and save a lot of money
- How to prepare meals at home without using oil
- And much much more...
Together, Dr. Khambatta and I have over 23 years of experience living with type 1 diabetes while following a low-fat, plant-based whole foods lifestyle.
Our clients achieve incredible results.
- INSULIN USAGE: They decrease their total insulin usage while dramatically increasing their carbohydrate intake.
- A1C VALUES: They always reduce their A1c values, and regularly surprise their doctors.
- BODY WEIGHT: They lose weight sustainably—anywhere between 10 and 60 pounds in the first four to six months.
- ORAL MEDICATIONS: They reduce their use of Metformin, statin medications, and blood pressure medications.
Learn more about our program. $29/month. No commitment. Cancel anytime.
Our Results Speak for Themselves
Read the testimonials below to get a better idea of the benefits of private and online group coaching:
Type 1 Diabetes
Paul has increased his insulin sensitivity by more than 1000% in less than three months, and is now running 40 half marathons this year to celebrate the best health he’s ever had.
Sharon lost 30 pounds, reduced her basal insulin usage from 27 units per day to 14 units per day, maintains an A1c of 5.8%, AND is the most active she’s ever been.
Dave increased his carbohydrate intake from 50 grams per day to 750 grams per day, and changed his 24-hour carbohydrate-to-insulin ratio from 4:1 to 43:1! That is more than a tenfold increase in insulin sensitivity!
Meghan increased her insulin sensitivity by 625% in less than four months on this program. She went from using 38 total units while eating 75 grams of carbs each day to now taking 22 units a day while eating 300 grams of carbs per day. And she lost 10 pounds in the process.
Izabel dropped her insulin usage by 15 units per day while tripling her carb intake. She also lost 10 pounds, and her A1c dropped from 14.1 to 8 in four months.
Patricia was following a strict low-carb approach of less than 30 grams per day. After switching to a low-fat, plant-based whole-foods diet, she lost 28 pounds, reduced her basal insulin dosage from 22 to 12 units per day, and increased her carbohydrate to insulin ratio from 10:1 to 20:1. Her A1c dropped from 7.1 to 6.4.
Type 2 Diabetes
Gerry was living with type 2 diabetes for two years and came to us on 2,000 milligrams of Metformin. In less than a week he stopped taking Metformin and saw fasting blood glucose readings under 100. He has gone on to lose 50 pounds and is no longer a diabetic. All while eating predominantly fruit.
Marilyn was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in 2012. With 1,000 milligrams of Metformin, her best A1c was 6.1 After following a low-fat, plant-based diet for three months, her A1c was 5.7. She also lost 13 pounds in the process.
Vijay lost 25 pounds and discontinued his use of Metformin and a statin medication altogether. He now exercises six days a week, has fasting blood glucose readings less than 100, and did it all in less than six months.
Nana has been living with type 2 diabetes for more than ten years, and in the past six months she has lost 19 pounds and reduced her use of insulin by 75%. She exercises four days per week and is hoping to get off of insulin altogether in the next few months.
Cynthia reversed eleven years of pain and frustration with type 2 diabetes in less than six months, cutting her Metformin in half and discontinuing insulin altogether. She also lost 50 pounds and no longer suffers with peripheral neuropathy, low energy, hypertension and memory loss.
Ready to Master Diabetes?
If you're ready to master diabetes, get started today for $29/month. No commitment. Cancel anytime.